Piping Hot Hiroshima Style Okonomiyaki.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, piping hot hiroshima style okonomiyaki. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Piping Hot Hiroshima Style Okonomiyaki is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Piping Hot Hiroshima Style Okonomiyaki is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook piping hot hiroshima style okonomiyaki using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Piping Hot Hiroshima Style Okonomiyaki:
- Get of For the batter:.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of Plain white flour.
- Take 100 ml of Dashi stock (or water).
- Get of Additions to the batter:.
- Prepare 100 grams of Cabbage (shredded).
- Make ready 70 grams of Bean sprouts.
- Prepare 1/2 stalk of Green onion (sliced into thin rounds).
- Get 1 of Tempura crumbs.
- Take 1 of Dried shrimp.
- Prepare 1 of Bonito flakes.
- Get 3 slice of Thinly sliced pork belly.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- Get 1 of packet Yakisoba noodles.
- Get 1 of Sauce for the yakisoba noodles.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Piping Hot Hiroshima Style Okonomiyaki:
- Finely shred the cabbage, and slice the green onion into thin rounds. Mix the batter together. Prepare all the other ingredients..
- Spread the batter in a circle about 15 to 18 cm in diameter on a heated electric griddle. Sprinkle the top with bonito flakes..
- Put the cabbage, bean sprouts, green onion, tempura batter crumbs and dried shrimp on top of the pancake, then spread the pork belly slices on top. Pour about 2 to 3 tablespoons of batter over all..
- Turn the pancake over in one go! Press down firmly to get rid of any excess moisture..
- Make the yakisoba noodles..
- When the pancake is becoming softened and wilted (because the vegetables inside are getting cooked), move the whole thing on top of the yakisoba noodles. Break 2 eggs on the griddle, and pierce the egg yolks..
- While the egg is still soft-set, move the whole stack of yakisoba noodles and pancake on top of it..
- Turn the whole stack over in 1 go!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food piping hot hiroshima style okonomiyaki recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!