Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Punjabi Samosas recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Punjabi Samosas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Punjabi Samosas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. There are a lot of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most likely, a lot of people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, however, merely making a few minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery because you probably buy many food items out of habit. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? Having a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. If this is not to your liking on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to punjabi samosas recipe. You can have punjabi samosas using 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Punjabi Samosas:
- You need of For filling.
- You need 3-4 of Potatoes Boiled smashed.
- You need 1/2 cup of Green Peas boiled.
- Use 3-4 of green chillies.
- Use 5-6 of Garlic pods.
- Prepare 1 inch of Ginger piece.
- Take 2-3 tsp of oil.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Take 1/2 tsp of asafoetida.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Punjabi garam masala.
- Get 1/2 tsp of chat masala.
- Prepare of Salt as per taste.
- Use of For Dough.
- Provide 2 cups of Wheat Flour.
- You need 2 tsp of all purpose flour / rice flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of carrom seeds.
- Provide 3 tsp of ghee.
- You need of Salt as per taste.
- Provide of Oil for frying.
Instructions to make Punjabi Samosas:
- First knead the dough n keep a side. In kneading plate add flour salt oil mix it well add water n knead not tight nor soft dough. Close the lid n keep a side..
- Take a pan add oil cumin seeds asafoetida corsely crushed ginger garlic green chillies. Saute it for 2-3 min. Add boiled green peas. Saute it. Add turmeric powder, Red Chilli Powder, Punjabi garam masala n chat masala.mix it well..
- Add boil smash Potatoes. Smash green peas n Potatoes together. Add salt n mix it well..
- Now take dough on flat surface n make equal big balls. Roll it like roti. Cut it from the between..
- Apply water on the edges n turn half roti into a cone shape. Fill the filling n seal the samosa n keep in standing position in tray..
- Meanwhile keep oil filled kadhai on medium flame. Let oil get hot. Till make all Samosas. Fry it in golden colour..
- Served with fries Chillies n ketchup. Carry along while going to picnic n enjoy with Ur friends..
The traditional Punjabi Samosa is large and its filling is mainly made up of potatoes and peas. You can even add chopped cashew nuts and raisins to make them a rich and tasty snack. For that extra zing to Punjabi veg samosa you can also add some anardaana or black salt to the filling mixture. These delicious punjabi aloo samosas are made with a crisp and flaky pastry dough and stuffed with a spicy potato and pea filling. They are incredibly easy to prepare and leftovers make for an incredible samosa chaat!
If you find this Punjabi Samosas recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.