Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken tikka biryani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken tikka biryani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Water is the very best beverage out there. Sipping a soda or cup of coffee once in awhile won’t hurt you too badly. Getting most of your hydration from them is a awful idea. Having water instead of other forms of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories away from your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Water is often one of the keys to successful weight loss and healthfulness.
There are a good deal of things that factor into getting healthy. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done each day, can do plenty to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Wanting to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. It’s about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken tikka biryani recipe. To cook chicken tikka biryani you need 29 ingredients and 29 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken tikka biryani:
- You need of ● Chicken tikka ingredients.
- Take 1 of . Chicken tikka masala 1 packet.
- Take 2 of . Half tsp salt.
- Prepare 3 of . Half tsp turmeric.
- You need 4 of . Half tsp red chilli powder.
- Provide 5 of . Take 5 tbsp yogurt add 2 green chili coriander mint and grind.
- Take 6 of . 1 kg chicken.
- Use 7 of . Ginger paste 2 tbsp.
- Prepare 8 of . Garlic paste 2 tbsp.
- Prepare of ● chicken tikka gravy ingredients.
- Take 1 of . Oil 1/3 cup.
- You need 2 of . Medium size 2 onions.
- You need 3 of . Medium size 2 tomatos.
- Get 4 of . Green chillies 2.
- Take 5 of . Whole garam masala( 2 green cardamom,2 black cardamom,.
- You need 2 of cinnamon sticks medium size,1 bey leaf,2 cloves,1 tbsp zeera,.
- Provide 1 tbsp of black pepper).
- Provide of ●Biryani boiled rice ingredients.
- Use 1 of . Half kg rice.
- Use 2 of . Whole garam masala potli.
- Take 3 of . Salt.
- Get of ● Biryani layer ingredients.
- Get 1 of . Round cut 2 tomatos.
- You need 2 of . Dry plumes 5 to 6.
- Use 3 of . Dry mint leafs.
- Use 4 of . Milk 4 tbsp and add 1 pinch orange food colour.
- Get 5 of . Oil 2 to 3 tbsp.
- Take of ●Biryani plating.
- Get of Tomato onion cucumber round cut also 1 green chilli and lemon.
Instructions to make Chicken tikka biryani:
- ●1st step… chicken tikka ready…. take a green yogurt paste add half tsp red chilli powder half tsp salt half tsp turmeric and add 3 tbsp chicken tikka masala.
- Mix it well all the ingredients chicken tikka masala paste is ready.
- Take a bowl add half kg chicken add 2 tbsp ginger paste 2 tbsp garlic paste and add chicken tikka masala paste.
- Add 1 pinch food color and mix it very well now rest for 20 minute.
- After 20 minutes take a pan add marinated chicken in it and cover for 20 to 25 minutes on low flame.
- ● 2nd step…..chicken tikka gravy process… take a pan add 1/3 cup oil.
- Add whole garam masala and fry 1 minute.
- Now add 2 medium size onion and fry until brown.
- Stir the spoon continuously.
- Let's have a look chicken tikka.
- Add 4 tbsp water in it and mix the tikka again cover the lid for 5 minutes.
- Onion is brown add 2 medium size tomato 2 green chilli mix together until tomato is soft after this add 3 to 4 tbsp water and mix it again.
- Now add 1 tbsp salt and 1 tbsp chicken tikka masala.
- Add again 2 tbsp water and mix it chicken tikka gravy ready.
- Now add chicken tikka in this gravy and mix is together.
- Now this time add half cup water and cook until water is dry.
- Now water is dry chicken tikka gravy masala is ready.
- ●3rd step…. biryani boil rice process….take rice and whole garam masala.
- Take whole garam masala and make a potli.
- Take a pan and add water for boil rice when water is boiled add rice and garam masala potli.
- Rice is 90 % done take out the rice and pour tap water.
- ●4rth step…. biryani layer process… take 2 round cut tomato and 5 to 6 dry plumes some dry mint leafs and 4 tbsp milk add 1 pinch food color in the milk.
- 1st layer chicken tikka gravy.
- 2nd layer boiled rice.
- Now mix it together very gently.
- Now 1 layer tomato and plums.
- Sprinkle some dry mint leafs and spread food colour also add 2 to 3 tbsp oil top of the biryani and lid cover for 15 to 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes biryani is completely done garnish with cucumber tomato green chilli and lemon.
Chicken Tikka Biryani is a delicious variation to the immensely popular biryani in South India. Perfect for those who love biryani, this is a spicy and flavourful dish where chicken pieces are marinated in a. Chicken Tikka Biryani recipe is a very unique and tasty biryani preparation. This biryani recipe is very different and not very easily available in the restaurants. chicken tikka roll s. The chicken tikka biryani has the delicious taste that we easily make that by the following this easy method that mention here with every step by step.
If you find this Chicken tikka biryani recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.