Piping Hot Hiroshima Style Okonomiyaki.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, piping hot hiroshima style okonomiyaki. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Piping Hot Hiroshima Style Okonomiyaki is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Piping Hot Hiroshima Style Okonomiyaki is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook piping hot hiroshima style okonomiyaki using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Piping Hot Hiroshima Style Okonomiyaki:
- Get of For the batter:.
- Make ready 5 tbsp of Plain white flour.
- Take 100 ml of Dashi stock (or water).
- Prepare of Additions to the batter:.
- Get 100 grams of Cabbage (shredded).
- Make ready 70 grams of Bean sprouts.
- Get 1/2 stalk of Green onion (sliced into thin rounds).
- Take 1 of Tempura crumbs.
- Prepare 1 of Dried shrimp.
- Get 1 of Bonito flakes.
- Prepare 3 slice of Thinly sliced pork belly.
- Get 2 of Eggs.
- Make ready 1 of packet Yakisoba noodles.
- Take 1 of Sauce for the yakisoba noodles.
- Make ready 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Piping Hot Hiroshima Style Okonomiyaki:
- Finely shred the cabbage, and slice the green onion into thin rounds. Mix the batter together. Prepare all the other ingredients..
- Spread the batter in a circle about 15 to 18 cm in diameter on a heated electric griddle. Sprinkle the top with bonito flakes..
- Put the cabbage, bean sprouts, green onion, tempura batter crumbs and dried shrimp on top of the pancake, then spread the pork belly slices on top. Pour about 2 to 3 tablespoons of batter over all..
- Turn the pancake over in one go! Press down firmly to get rid of any excess moisture..
- Make the yakisoba noodles..
- When the pancake is becoming softened and wilted (because the vegetables inside are getting cooked), move the whole thing on top of the yakisoba noodles. Break 2 eggs on the griddle, and pierce the egg yolks..
- While the egg is still soft-set, move the whole stack of yakisoba noodles and pancake on top of it..
- Turn the whole stack over in 1 go!.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food piping hot hiroshima style okonomiyaki recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!