Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken 65 biryani recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken 65 biryani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken 65 biryani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And also Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers and hippies? Those days are over, and it appears we all realize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. Each and every family must start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going more green.
Why don’t we begin with something not that hard, changing the actual light bulbs. Do this for the whole house, not just the kitchen. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are generally energy-savers, and you will need to use them rather than incandescent lights. They cost a small amount more initially, but they last ten times longer, and use a lesser amount of electricity. Changing the light bulbs would certainly keep a lot of bulbs out of the landfills, and that’s good. You also have to get the practice of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a area. The kitchen lights in particular tend to be left on all day long, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. And it’s not limited to the kitchen, it takes place in other parts of the house at the same time. Make a routine of having the lights on only when they are required, and you’ll be astonished at the amount of electricity you save.
From the above it really should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Natural living is something we can all do, without difficulty. It’s about being functional, usually.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken 65 biryani recipe. To make chicken 65 biryani you only need 29 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken 65 biryani:
- Provide 750 gm of Chicken.
- Provide 1 kg of Basmati rice soaked in water for 1 hr.
- Take 4 of Fried onions.
- Take 3 cups of Oil.
- Use of For chicken marination.
- Get 2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Take 2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Take 1 cup of Brown fried onions.
- Provide 1 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Tandoori masala.
- Take 1 tsp of Soya sauce.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Corn flour.
- Get 2 tbsp of Kasoor methi.
- Use 1 tsp of Red food color.
- Prepare of For aqni /biryani marination.
- Prepare 1 cup of Curd.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- You need 3 tbsp of Red chilli sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Garam masala powder.
- Use 1 tsp of Tandoori masala.
- Get 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need handful of Coriander leaves.
- Prepare 5 tsp of Mint leaves.
- Use handful of curry leaves.
- Take 3 tbsp of Oil.
- Provide 2 tsp of Shahi zeera(cumin seeds).
Steps to make Chicken 65 biryani:
- Marinate the chicken with red chilli powder, salt, black pepper powder, soy sauce, tandoori masala, vinegar and kasoori methi and keep aside..
- Now fry the chicken until it's half done. Remove it keep it aside..
- Prepare biryani marination with curd, red chilli sauce, salt, garam masala, shahi zeera, and the tandoori masala, ginger garlic paste and half cooked chicken. Coriander mint and curry leaves and left over chicken marination. Mix nicely and keep aside..
- Cook the basmati rice by adding salt 2 and half tbsp untill 75 % done. Drain the rice.
- Now to layer the biryani rice and aqni put some fried onions and green chilli and curry leaves fried aong with the oil 1 cup and keep on dum for 10 to 15 min on low flame..
- May separately fry the leg pieces by adding little corn flour into crispy pieces and serve over the biryani as a garnish.. Enjoy with family.. Mine, all liked it and may be… will be cooked on demands..
Stir – Fired chicken salted with chilies, spring onions, etc. From Dum Biryani's to breads and from sizzlers to curries, one will experience a unique taste at our restaurant.
If you find this Chicken 65 biryani recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.