Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Jam Samosas recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Jam Samosas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jam Samosas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. While we’re constantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. People typically believe that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, however, just making a couple of small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
You can obtain results without removing foods from your diet or make substantial changes immediately. Even more crucial than completely modifying your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Soon enough, you will see that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate previously.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to jam samosas recipe. To make jam samosas you need 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Jam Samosas:
- Prepare 2 cups of All purpose flour or Maida.
- Take 1 tsp of Black Seeds.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ghee or Oil.
- You need 1 cup of Water or as required.
- Prepare 1 cup of Kissan Mixed Fruit Jam.
Instructions to make Jam Samosas:
- Knead a smooth dough out of all the ingredients and keep it covered for 15 minutes on the kitchen platform. Use water if required while kneading the dough. Divide the dough into equal sized ball..
- Make a triangular fold with each and then, fill up with the jam. Seal the edges properly by pinching to secure them all. A teaspoon of jam will be enough as it is too sweet. Make all in the similar fashion..
- Deep fry them in hot oil on a medium high heat. Serve hot with fresh cream to your kids after school. They will love them for sure. These make for an excellent tiffin box idea too..
Golden brown crispy outing with jam oozing out with every bite sounds good as a. Samosas have been the victims of a grave injustice. Those deflated triangles of cardboard pastry sold in supermarket Indian snack selections bear as much resemblance to a flaky, freshly fried. To make the samosas, roll out each portion of dough into a thin oval chapatti. Take one half and apply little water on the straight edge.
If you find this Jam Samosas recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.