Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Petite Chocolate & Peanut Butter Croissants recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Petite Chocolate & Peanut Butter Croissants recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Petite Chocolate & Peanut Butter Croissants recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. There are many health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re always being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing some simple changes.
You can see results without eliminating foods from your diet or make considerable changes at once. Even more important than totally altering your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As with many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Obviously, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to petite chocolate & peanut butter croissants recipe. You can have petite chocolate & peanut butter croissants using 3 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Petite Chocolate & Peanut Butter Croissants:
- You need of Pie crust *phyllo dough.
- Provide of Chocolate / Peanut butter.
- Provide of Egg yolk.
Steps to make Petite Chocolate & Peanut Butter Croissants:
- Cut the pie crust into triangles while it is cold & hard. It's easier to cut when cold..
- Wait just a few mins. to slightly soften. It will then be easy to roll up and the pie crust should not break..
- Slice chocolate to fit the cut pie crust..
- Place the sliced chocolate on the wide edge and roll up..
- Spread peanut butter and roll up from the wide edge..
- Pre-heat the oven at 200 ℃ (392 ℉).
- Place the croissants on the baking tray..
- Brush egg yolk all over it..
- Bake at 200 ℃ (392 ℉) for 15 mins..
- You can make it with your favorite chocolate, peanut butter, or jam!.
If you find this Petite Chocolate & Peanut Butter Croissants recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.