Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Mexican chicken thighs recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mexican chicken thighs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mexican chicken thighs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
When you go grocery shopping, be sensible about it. If you make smart choices when you are shopping for your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a chaotic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You’re going to go home and use what you already have. Make sure that what you have on hand is healthy. By doing this, even when you choose that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done every day, can do plenty to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. Trying to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your lifestyle choices. You need to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mexican chicken thighs recipe. To cook mexican chicken thighs you need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mexican chicken thighs:
- Get of boneless chicken thighs.
- Prepare of whole kernel corn, drained.
- Take of red cabbage, large shreds.
- Use of medium onion, diced.
- Get of Rotel.
- You need of tomato paste.
- Use of cumin.
- You need of garlic powder.
- You need of paprika.
- Provide of dried cilantro.
- Get of butter.
- Get of Salt.
- Use of Pepper.
- Prepare of vegetable oil.
Instructions to make Mexican chicken thighs:
- Cut off any excess fat from chicken thighs. Cut into bite size pieces and put in bowl, season with salt, pepper and garlic. Toss to coat all pieces. Set aside..
- Prepare vegetables: Small dice onion Shred cabbage in large shreds Drain corn.
- Heat oil in large saucepan on medium high heat. Sautee chicken to color on both sides. Remove to plate and keep warm..
- Next add onions to pan and cook until transparent. Add in cabbage next and sautéed until soft. Add in corn, Rotel, tomato paste, cumin, paprika, cumin and cilantro. Stir to combine. Add chicken back to pot and toss together..
- Cover and reduce heat to medium low to finish cooking chicken, about 20 minutes..
- Remove lid and turn heat up to medium high and add butter to make sauce. Adjust salt & pepper. Serve over rice..
They are then cooked on the stovetop for an easy, flavorful meal. The thighs may be eaten as a main dish accompanied by sides of tortillas, refried beans, tomato salsa and perhaps Mexican rice. Or consider them as fillings for warm corn tortillas. A combination of lime and orange juice adds a spike of citrus, and blending all the spices into a thick sauce adds a tremendous layer of flavor. serves/makes: ready in: under. Chicken thighs are a juicier, less expensive alternative to boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
If you find this Mexican chicken thighs recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.