Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Vegetable Samosas recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegetable Samosas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable Samosas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Power.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. When we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A little bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the change from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable samosas recipe. To make vegetable samosas you only need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetable Samosas:
- You need 1 of carrot julienne cut.
- Prepare 1 of small onion finely chopped cut.
- Use 1 cup of cabbage julienne cut.
- Prepare 1 handful of green onion chopped.
- Provide 1 of medium potato boiled and mashed.
- Provide 1 handful of freshly chopped coriander.
- Take 5-6 of green chillies finely chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli flakes.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need 1 tsp of crushed coriander.
- You need 1 packet of samosas patti.
Steps to make Vegetable Samosas:
- In a big mixing bowl add the ingredients and mix well..
- Now take samosa patti and add 1 tsp of mixture in the patti and give shape. Seal it with water/ flour mixture..
- Make as much samosas as you can. Freeze them for later..
- For frying: just remove frozen samosas and deep fry on medium flame..
- Serve hot and enjoy with tea and other other snacks..
Add the oil and then start mixing with your fingers. Rub the flour with the oil until the oil is well incorporated in all of the flour. The samosa has been a popular snack food throughout parts of Asia for centuries, although most people associate them with India. Vegetable-based fillings are more common than those with meat. Traditional accompaniments include chutney and yoghurt, chopped onions and coriander.
If you find this Vegetable Samosas recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.