Recipe of Homemade "Merry Me" Margarita
"Merry Me" Margarita.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, "merry me" margarita. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
"Merry Me" Margarita is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. "Merry Me" Margarita is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook "merry me" margarita using 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make "Merry Me" Margarita:
- Take of alcohol.
- Take 6 oz of tequila silver.
- Prepare 1 1/2 oz of orange liqueur.
- Take 1/2 oz of whipped vodka.
- Get of liquids.
- Get 6 oz of margarita mix.
- Prepare 6 oz of cranberry juice.
- Get 1 tsp of grenadine.
- Prepare 4 oz of club soda **.
- Take of toppings.
- Get 1/4 cup of coarse salt.
- Get 1/4 cup of sparkling sugar.
- Make ready 4 of strawberries.
- Prepare 1 of lime.
- Take 1 can of maraschino cherry **.
- Prepare 4 tsp of msch cherry juice **.
- Get of tools.
- Prepare 1 of paper plate.
- Take 4 of martini glasses.
- Make ready 1 of knife (any size).
- Get 1 of jigger or shot glass.
Instructions to make "Merry Me" Margarita:
- all ingredients marked with ** are optional ingredients. measurements are based on the assumption that 1 shot glass is equivalent to 1.5 ounces. serving sizes are based on using martini glasses, not margarita glasses..
- pour salt and sparkling sugar mixture onto a flat paper plate. Use your finger to mix evenly together.
- cut the lime and rub it around the entire lip of each martini glass.
- roll the coated lip of the glass in the salt/sugar mixture until lip is thoroughly coated.
- cut strawberry into slices, make a small cut to place strawberry on the lip of the glass.
- measure and pour all alcohol & liquids into a large shaker, pour in a fair amount of ice, shake well. ** if using optional ingredient club soda, do not add into this mixture **.
- use the strainer portion of mixer to pour the mixture into prepared martini glasses.
- ** top drinks with 1 maraschino, 1 teaspoon of the maraschino liquid from the jar, and top off the glass with the club soda. soda should be added last and not shaken **.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food "merry me" margarita recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!