Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best 🥖French Baguettes🥖 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 🥖French Baguettes🥖 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is finished, most people do not wish to go to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Water is the most effective beverage out there. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every occasionally isn’t a terrible idea. Using them for your lone source of hydration, conversely, is dumb. Choosing water as opposed to other beverage adds to your body’s health and allows it stay hydrated. This also helps you lower your caloric intake by hundreds of points without having to buy and eat terrible diet foods. Water is often one of the keys to successful weight loss and healthfulness.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. Looking to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about losing weight. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to 🥖french baguettes🥖 recipe. To cook 🥖french baguettes🥖 you need 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare 🥖French Baguettes🥖:
- Prepare 400 g (14 oz) of strong white bread flour.
- Provide 300 ml (10 fl oz) of lukewarm water.
- Use 2 tsp of dried yeast.
- You need 1 of &1/2 tsp salt.
Steps to make 🥖French Baguettes🥖:
- Place the water in a large bowl and add the yeast. Mix well and leave for about 10 minutes to allow the yeast to activate. Mix together the flour and salt in a bowl..
- Add half the flour into the water/yeast mixture to form a batter. Cover and leave in a warm place for about 3-4 hours until is becomes a bubbling mass. Mix in the remaining flour to form what should be a slightly sticky dough. If your dough is too sticky keep mixing in handfuls of flour to achieve the correct consistency..
- Turn the dough out onto a floured surface and knead for 10 minutes. Put the dough in a lightly-greased bowl, cover and leave to rise until the dough has doubled in size. Turn the dough out onto a floured surface and knock it back. Divide the dough into 2 and make each piece into a ball..
- Stretch a piece of dough out into a rectangle. Fold up the bottom third, fold over the top third and press to seal the edges. Perform this step a total of 3 times per piece of dough. You may need to let the dough rest for a minute or two between each stretch to avoid tearing the dough..
- Roll the dough out. Place in the grooves of a lightly-greased baguette tray OR fold a teatowel(to make 2 or 4 grooves, flour well and place a piece of dough in each groove or ( just simple put into the baking tray). Cover and leave the dough to rise for about 30 minutes. Preheat the oven to 240°C (464°F) conventional/ 220°C (430°F) fan oven and place a tray of water in the bottom. If you are using a teatowel transfer the risen dough to a baking tray..
- Cut deep diagonal slashes into the bread and bake for 15-20 minutes until well browned. #Notes: The dough should be really soft and moist and flow very slowly if left alone..
If you find this 🥖French Baguettes🥖 recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.