Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Boneless Chicken Dum Biryani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Boneless Chicken Dum Biryani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is finished, most people do not want to go to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
Consider the stairs. Instead of selecting the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. While this will be hard to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. So many people choose the elevator over hiking even a single flight of stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing along it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are plenty of things you can do to become healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Wanting to get in as much exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your healthfulness. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to boneless chicken dum biryani recipe. You can have boneless chicken dum biryani using 22 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Boneless Chicken Dum Biryani:
- Prepare 600 gm of boneless and skinless Chicken.
- You need 800 gm of long grain Basmati rice.
- Get 2 cup of Yoghurt/homemade Curd.
- Take 3 of big Onion thinly sliced for deep frying.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Ginger-garlic paste.
- Use 2 tablespoon of homemade Garam masala powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Coriander powder (you can also use curry powder).
- Take 1 teaspoon of red Chilli powder.
- Provide 2 teaspoon of Lemon juice.
- Get 3 of fresh green Chillies.
- Use 1 handful of Coriander leaves.
- Provide handful of mint leaves.
- Provide 2 tablespoon of Ghee.
- Prepare 5-6 of Saffron strands.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of warm Milk to soak saffron strands.
- Prepare 2 of dalchini/cinnamon stick.
- Provide 6 of green Cardamom.
- Use 1 of black Cardamom (for Chicken).
- Provide 2-3 of Cloves(for Rice).
- Use 1 cup of vegetable Oil to deep fry the onions.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Get 2-3 drops of Biryani essence.
Steps to make Boneless Chicken Dum Biryani:
- Clean, rinse and soak basmati rice with water for about an hour..
- Cut boneless chicken into small bite side pieces..
- Cut onions into long thin strips. Be sure that the slices should be uniform otherwise onions won’t be fried uniformly..
- Heat vegetable oil in a deep yok or kadhai and fry onions in medium heat until light golden brown..
- Soak saffron in warm milk for 10 to 15 minutes..
- Take chicken pieces into a bowl. Mix with 1teaspoon lemon juice and ginger-garlic paste. Then add in 2 cups of beaten yoghurt, all the powdered spices, 1 stick cinnamon, 3 green cardamoms, 1 black cardamom, chopped coriander-mint leaves, chopped green chillies and salt..
- Add in salt and mix everything well with the chicken pieces. Crush half of the fried onion and add into the chicken. Mix well again..
- Also add in 2 tablespoon of ghee and mix..
- Note that chicken pieces should completely coat with the spicy yoghurt mixture. So be generous to add in yoghurt. If you feel that chicken pieces are not covered completely with the mixture, add more yoghurt. Cover and keep aside for at least 2 hours for marination..
- Heat sufficient water in a big saucepan to cook the rice. Add in 1 tablespoon of salt and rest of the whole garam masala like cinnamon stick, green cardamom and cloves. Also, add in 1 teaspoon of lemon juice. When water starts boiling add in the rice..
- Cook in high heat until the rice cooks almost 70%..
- In the meantime, transfer the marinated chicken with yoghurt mixture to a heavy bottomed broad saucepan. Place in the stove top with medium heat..
- With a perforated spoon transfer half of the 70% cooked rice over the chicken and spread uniformly..
- Sprinkle 1 teaspoon of ghee, 1-2 teaspoon of saffron milk,some mint+coriander leaves, some fried onions and 1 drop of biriyani essence..
- Now spread the rest of the rice (drained) over the 1st layer and sprinkle herbs, fried onions, saffron milk, ghee and essence as before. Cover with an aluminum foil..
- Put on the lid to seal completely so that steam won’t come out. Reduce the heat to medium low and cook for about 20 minutes. This is the process of dum. The meat and rice will cook on the steam produced..
- After 20 minutes remove the lid and foil. Biryani is ready now. Carefully fluf the rice along with the chicken below with a flat spatula. You will be delighted by the flavour emits from the biryani..
- Transfer to serving bowl, serve with some spicy yoghurt or any kind of meat curry. I served with some spicy yoghurt..
If you find this Boneless Chicken Dum Biryani recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.