Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Mini samosas recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mini samosas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mini samosas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snacks.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of well being. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This can be a problem, however, when it comes to eating between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are great for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mini samosas recipe. You can cook mini samosas using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mini samosas:
- Provide of For the covers;.
- You need 1 1/2 of cupsFlour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Water.
- Use 1 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- Prepare of For the stuffings;.
- Prepare 250 g of Minced meat.
- Prepare 1 of large Onion finely diced.
- You need 1 bunch of Dhania finely chopped.
- Take of Salt.
- Provide of Pepper.
Steps to make Mini samosas:
- To cook the minced meat, just put it in a pan and heat it up till all water evapourates. Add in the chopped onions and dhania, season with salt and pepper.
- Mix the flour, water, sugar and salt and make a smooth dough. Cut into almost equal sizes and roll them into balls.
- Roll the balls into small circles.
- Stack the rolled dough pieces, smearing some oil then sprinkling some flour.
- Dust your surface and roll the dough till thin..
- In a heated pan, place the rolled out dough till it starts forming air bubbles. Press gently for the air to escape. Start peeling off the layers..
- Make a gum paste by mixing flour with water.
- Cut into half and roll into triangular shapes and stick them using the gum paste. Fill them with the stuffings and cover completely..
- In a medium heated oil, fry the samosas, flipping them occasionally, till golden brown on both sides..
- Remove from oil and put in an underlined container to drain excess oil.
Heat the oil in a deep non-stick kadhai and deep-fry all the samosas on a medium flame till they turn golden brown in colour from all the sides. Serve immediately with tomato ketchup and green chutney. To make the pastry, stir flour and salt in a large bowl. Method Heat the oil in a small non-stick pan and fry the mustard seeds for about ten seconds, or until they begin to splutter. Take out and drain on kitchen paper.
If you find this Mini samosas recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.