Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Tricolor samosas recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tricolor samosas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tricolor samosas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snack foods.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy meals can help us truly feel better within our bodies. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A piece of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are looking for a fast snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A slice of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the modification from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tricolor samosas recipe. You can cook tricolor samosas using 8 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Tricolor samosas:
- Prepare 2 cup of Refined flour.
- Use 1/4 tsp of ajwain.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of oil.
- Use 1/2 cup of water.
- Take 1 cup of potato masala stuffing.
- Prepare Pinch of red and green food colour.
- Take as required of Oil for frying.
Steps to make Tricolor samosas:
- Firstly, in a large mixing bowl take 2 cup maida..
- Add ¼ tsp ajwain, ½ tsp salt and mix well..
- Now add ¼ cup oil, crumble & mix the flour. do not compromise in addition of oil..
- Crumble and mix well making sure the dough holds shape..
- Add ½ water and start to knead the dough..
- Knead to tight dough adding water as required.
- Further divide dough into three. In one dough add red colour and green colour another one and one dough is plain.
- Grease the doughs with oil, cover and rest for 20 minutes..
- After 20 minutes, knead the dough slightly again..
- Now take in all colour dough makes small balls. Then take red colour ball make a strip further make green colour strip, white colour strip..
- Further combined all strip together. And roll it..
- Roll the dough into oval shape..
- Now cut it horizontally, diving into 2 equal portions using a knife..
- Grease with water and make a cone. gently press so that it seals properly..
- Stuff 2 tbsp of prepared samosa masala into the cone..
- Grease little water on the edges..
- Pull back and create a pleat. this is very important as you are creating the backbone, helping samosa to stand..
- Now close and seal tightly by pressing firmly..
- Firstly, heat the oil in a kadhai and deep-fry the samosa on a low flame..
- Tricolor samosas ready to serve.
India, my India, the land of milk & honey… The land where snake charmers work side by side engineers developing cutting-edge technology… The land where Cricket and Bollywood unite the poor and the rich, the Hindus, Muslims, Sikhs, Parsis, Christians… Today India continues its tryst with destiny that started. Red Spinach Red spinach, Amaranthus Tricolor, also known as Amaranth, is hugely popular as a health food at the moment. Rich in nutrients, the leaves can be stir-fried, and the seeds cooked as an ancient grain. Here's how to cook Amaranthus Tricolor. Then cook whipped egg yolks and sugar in a double boiler method till they are pale yellow in colour.
If you find this Tricolor samosas recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.