Healthy Blueberry Protein Pancakes.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, healthy blueberry protein pancakes. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Healthy Blueberry Protein Pancakes is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Healthy Blueberry Protein Pancakes is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook healthy blueberry protein pancakes using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Blueberry Protein Pancakes:
- Get of Plain Greek Yogurt (6oz).
- Take of Ripe Banana.
- Prepare of Egg.
- Make ready of Vanilla Almond Milk.
- Take of Gluten Free Rolled Oats.
- Prepare of Whole Wheat Flour.
- Prepare of Baking Powder.
- Prepare of Vanilla Extract.
- Make ready of Fresh Blueberries.
- Prepare of Pure Maple Syrup.
Instructions to make Healthy Blueberry Protein Pancakes:
- Mix all of the ingredients (except blueberries and maple syrup) and let sit 1 min in bowl..
- Pour pancakes on well-greased medium heat skillet/griddle..
- Cook for 3-4 min on each side or until golden brown..
- In a small sauce pan, add maple syrup and blueberries..
- Heat until blueberries soften and create a syrupy consistency..
- Top pancakes with blueberry syrup and Enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food healthy blueberry protein pancakes recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!