Easy, Colorful Bean Sprout Curry in 15 Minutes.
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, easy, colorful bean sprout curry in 15 minutes. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy, Colorful Bean Sprout Curry in 15 Minutes is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Easy, Colorful Bean Sprout Curry in 15 Minutes is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook easy, colorful bean sprout curry in 15 minutes using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy, Colorful Bean Sprout Curry in 15 Minutes:
- Get 75 grams of Thinly sliced pork loin.
- Get 60 grams of Onion.
- Take 30 grams of Carrot.
- Take 100 grams of Bean sprouts.
- Get 1 of Green pepper.
- Take 250 ml of Water.
- Get 2 of cubes Curry roux block.
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Make ready 2 of servings Hot cooked rice.
Instructions to make Easy, Colorful Bean Sprout Curry in 15 Minutes:
- Separate the sprouts from the roots of the bean sprouts. Finely chop the pork and thinly slice the green pepper and carrot. Cut the onion into 5mm slices..
- Heat vegetable oil in a pot. Cook the pork, onion, and carrot. Once tender, pour in the water. When it comes to a boil, remove any scum that comes to the surface and simmer for 3 minutes over medium-low heat..
- Turn off the heat. Add the curry roux and dissolve it. Add the bean sprouts and green peppers. Turn the heat back on and simmer for 3 minutes until the bean sprouts become tender and the curry thickens. Then, it's done..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food easy, colorful bean sprout curry in 15 minutes recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!