Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Pizza Dip with Toasted Garlic Baguettes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pizza Dip with Toasted Garlic Baguettes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pizza Dip with Toasted Garlic Baguettes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Saving Money Within the Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers along with hippies? Those days are over, and it appears we all recognize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some changes. This must happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your cooking area more green.
Even though it may not taste as good, preparing food in the microwave as an alternative to in the oven will save you a packet of money. Maybe the realization that an oven utilizes 75% more energy will stimulate you to use the microwave more. When it relates to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save plenty of energy and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. Many individuals incorrectly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses less energy than a dishwasher. Mainly if you make sure the dishwasher is full prior to starting a cycle. Don’t dry the dishes by using heat, utilize the cool dry or air dry options to increase the money you save.
As you can see, there are many little elements that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. It is pretty straightforward to live green, of course. A lot of it really is simply making use of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pizza dip with toasted garlic baguettes recipe. You can have pizza dip with toasted garlic baguettes using 15 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pizza Dip with Toasted Garlic Baguettes:
- Prepare of For the pizza dip.
- Take of cream cheese, softened.
- Use of pizza sauce or 2 cup if you don’t like much sauce, just use what you like.
- Get of mozzarella cheese (as much as you like).
- Take of pepperoni sliced or chopped(don’t cut all of it save some for the top).
- Take of Pizza toppings (I used pepperoni, black olives, any pizza toppings you like on your pizza).
- Provide of toasted garlic baguettes.
- Prepare of baguettes, sliced 1 inch thick.
- Provide of butter, softened.
- Take of olive oil.
- Use of garlic, minced (I used 2 tablespoon of minced garlic).
- Use of salt and pepper,.
- Prepare of parsley.
- Provide of More pizza toppings ideas.
- Use of Pineapple and Canadian bacon, sausage, bacon, onions, peppers, Banana peppers, mushrooms.so many choices.
Steps to make Pizza Dip with Toasted Garlic Baguettes:
- You can make the dip in the oven, I like to use a deep pie dish when I make it this way, or can be done in a crockpot, if I have time or if I am taking it to a pot luck or a bbq cook out. (oven at 350 for 20 mins or until the cheese melted and is a little brown, crockpot on high for about 2 hrs, till cheese melts).
- Mix cream cheese and mozzarella cheese together..
- Spread your softened cream cheese evenly across the bottom of your crock pot or pie dish.
- Pour your pizza sauce evenly on top of your cream cheese.
- Spread your pepperoni over top, reserving several to top your dish.
- Sprinkle on your onion, cheese and olives, or whatever toppings you are using (ending with the cheese).
- Top with your remaining pepperoni.
- Meanwhile, prepare the baguettes, as the dip is cooking..
- In a small bowl combine softened butter, olive oil, minced garlic, and salt & pepper..
- Place sliced baguettes on a nonstick baking pan and spread butter mixture evenly over each baguette..
- Sprinkle with parsley..
- When pizza dip comes out of the oven, turn the oven to broil and place the baguettes into the oven..
- Broil the baguettes until golden. Serve immediately with the hot pizza dip..
- If you are making the dip in a crockpot, I’d just wait till it was done to make the baguettes, it doesn’t take long to make..
- You can also sever this with Ritz Crackers, but it would also be good with pita chips or even breadsticks..
- Another option is you can add some spices to the cream cheese, ½-1 teaspoon parsley ½ teaspoon oregano ¼ teaspoon basil ¼ teaspoon garlic powder And a handful of cheese just mix all together in a bowl before putting it the crockpot or pie dish or adding some spices to the pizza sauce.
- There’s so many ways this can be made cheap or all out..
- Notes- I use my favorite jar of spaghetti sauce and not pizza sauce, I also make my pizza monkey bread with this and spilt the spaghetti sauce for both recipe, one of the reasons I make them together..
If you find this Pizza Dip with Toasted Garlic Baguettes recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.