Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, blueberry pancakes. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Blueberry Pancakes is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Blueberry Pancakes is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook blueberry pancakes using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Blueberry Pancakes:
- Get of Ingredients.
- Get 1 cup of Flour.
- Get 3/4 cup of Buttermilk.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Make ready 1 1/2 tbsp of Brown Sugar.
- Make ready 4 tsp of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- Take 2 cup of Blueberries.
- Prepare 12 3/4 oz of Blueberry glaze.
- Make ready 1 can of Redi Whip Cream ( any whip cream will do ).
Steps to make Blueberry Pancakes:
- Use a pan or griddle set to 350°F.
- Combine buttermilk, egg, vegetable oil, and brown sugar. Mix well. Now add flour, baking powder and baking soda and mix until you have a good consistency..
- Pour amount onto the griddle / pan. ( pour until you have the size pancake you want ).
- Once the pancake starts to bubble up its getting time to flip. ( I always just lift a side up to check for golden brown color ).
- Once the pancake shows a golden brown color on both sides remove from heat..
- Stack two pancakes on top if each other then spread the blueberry glaze on the top pancake. Take the can of whip cream and border the outside of the pancake. Put a touch of whipcream in the center of pancake. Place blueberries everywhere there is whip cream spaced about 1 inch apart. Place one blueberry in middle of pancake on whipcream..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food blueberry pancakes recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!