Dip-able Stuffed Porkchops.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, dip-able stuffed porkchops. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Dip-able Stuffed Porkchops is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Dip-able Stuffed Porkchops is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have dip-able stuffed porkchops using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Dip-able Stuffed Porkchops:
- Get 5 of Boneless Pork chops pounded to about 1.4 inch thick.
- Prepare 1 box of Stuffing of your choice.
- Get 20 of Toothpicks.
- Get 1 of Applesauce.
- Take 1 of Garlic Salt.
- Take 1 of Pepper.
Instructions to make Dip-able Stuffed Porkchops:
- Preheat Oven to 375.
- prepare stuffing.
- season the inside of each piece of pork with garlic salt and pepper to your liking.
- put about two tablespoons full of stuffing in a pre- pounded piece of pork and close in a taco shape securely with 4 toothpicks.
- repeat for all pieces.
- place each in a baking dish and fill the gaps with the remainder of the stuffing.
- Bake for 25-30 mins.
- Serve with Applesauce and you can slice or eat like a taco and dip in the applesauce..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food dip-able stuffed porkchops recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!