Coconut Lemon Bars. Like this Coconut Lemon Crumble Bars recipe? The coconut lemon bars will have an intense lemon flavor. It's sweet enough to balance the tartness of the lemon without being overly sweet.
Light and bright with the perfect sweet-tart pucker, our Coconut Lemon Bars add a tropical flair to the. These Coconut Lemon Bars are sweet and tangy with a hint of tropical coconut. They are really easy to make as the lemon curd does not need to be cooked in advance.
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, coconut lemon bars. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Like this Coconut Lemon Crumble Bars recipe? The coconut lemon bars will have an intense lemon flavor. It's sweet enough to balance the tartness of the lemon without being overly sweet.
Coconut Lemon Bars is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Coconut Lemon Bars is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have coconut lemon bars using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Coconut Lemon Bars:
- Make ready 6 inch of baked tart crust (can use graham cracker crumbs + butter).
- Take 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Take pinch of salt.
- Make ready 2 of eggs.
- Get 1/2 cup of lemon juice (2-3 lemons).
- Prepare 2 tsp of grated lemon zest (from the 2-3 lemons).
- Take of Optional: lemon slices, powdered sugar, (toasted) coconut flakes for garnish.
It's the perfect combination of sweet and sour. If you make these Lemon Coconut Bars, make sure to snap a pic and tag @theendlessmeal on Instagram so I can like and comment on your photos. I love seeing TEM recipes you create. Nothing says "farewell summer" like these sweet and tangy dessert bars, bursting with fresh coconut and lemon flavors topped on a buttery coconut flour.
Steps to make Coconut Lemon Bars:
- Bake the crust. Take out from oven..
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F..
- In a medium/large bowl, mix together sugar, cornstarch, and salt..
- Add eggs and whisk until well blended into mixture..
- Add lemon and lemon zest. Whisk together..
- Pour lemon filling over baked crust..
- Bake at 350°F for 15-20 mins, or until edges turn golden..
- Let cool and the filling will become more solid. Chill in the fridge until ready to serve..
Fresh citrus and toasty coconut combine in one delicious dessert bar. And you are probably at work, trying to focus on numbers, stats, calculations and other important things. These lemon-coconut breakfast bars are perfect with some tea for an afternoon of gossip with the girls. This bar has the two crusts as requested, and has a strong tangy lemon taste, so much better than most of the lemon bar recipes out there due to the lemon curd and added coconut! This recipe for Low-Carb Coconut Lemon Bars makes easy, tangy treats.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food coconut lemon bars recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!