Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Whole Wheat Chicken Samosas recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Whole Wheat Chicken Samosas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Whole Wheat Chicken Samosas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Treats.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of well being. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Whole grain foods are an excellent choice for a fast healthy snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run may be much healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Deciding on whole grain food items is always much better than eating the processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to whole wheat chicken samosas recipe. To cook whole wheat chicken samosas you need 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Whole Wheat Chicken Samosas:
- Provide 3 cups of Wheat Flour.
- Use 1 tsp of Salt or to taste.
- Take 1 tbsp of Oil.
- Get 1 tsp of Carom Seeds or Ajwain.
- Get 1/2 cup of Milk.
- Use of Water as required.
- Take of FOR THE CHICKEN FILLING -.
- You need 1 tbsp of Oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt or to taste.
- Take 1 tsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of Green Chillies chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Garam Masala.
- Use 1 tsp of Cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ginger Garlic powder.
- Get 1/2 cup of Green Peas boiled.
- Use 1 tsp of Dry Mango powder or Amchur homemade.
- Get 400 gm of Chicken boneless cubes.
- Use 1 of small bunch Coriander Leaves finely chopped.
- Use 1 of large Onion finely chopped.
Steps to make Whole Wheat Chicken Samosas:
- Make a smooth dough out of all the ingredients mentioned. Use water as required. It depends upon the quality of the flour used. Cover with a damp cloth and keep aside for 30 minutes..
- Heat oil and saute the Garlic along with the Onion. Add the Chicken cubes now along with the rest of the spices. Stir fry for about 6 to 7 minutes. Garnish with Coriander Leaves and let it cool down a bit before proceeding with the rest of the recipe..
- Divide the dough into equal sized balls. Roll into a disc and cut into two. With one disc, you can make two Samosas. Stuff with the filling. Seal the sides firmly by pressing and shaping with hands in order to make them look presentable. Deep fry in hot Oil on a low to medium high heat..
- Serve hot with any dip of your choice. Enjoy!.
Making Samosa Crust: In a mixing bowl, add whole wheat flour, carom seeds and little salt. Heat ghee and olive oil in a small pan. Add this hot (not warm) ghee and oil to the wheat flour and mix with a spoon. This hot oil will make the crust crisp. Simply rub the oil into the flour till it resembles bread crumbs.
If you find this Whole Wheat Chicken Samosas recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.