Peach Dutch Baby with Blueberry Compote.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, peach dutch baby with blueberry compote. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Peach Dutch Baby with Blueberry Compote is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Peach Dutch Baby with Blueberry Compote is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have peach dutch baby with blueberry compote using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Peach Dutch Baby with Blueberry Compote:
- Make ready 1 of 15 ounce can of sliced peaches in heavy syrup.
- Take 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sugar.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of butter (melted).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Finely shredded lemon zest..
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 2/3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of milk.
- Get 1 tbsp of butter.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of fresh or frozen blueberries.
- Take 1 of cast iron skillet.
- Make ready 1 of powdered sugar for garnish.
Steps to make Peach Dutch Baby with Blueberry Compote:
- Preheat oven to 325°. Drain canned peaches, reserving 1/4 cup of the liquid, set aside. For batter whisk eggs, sugar, melted butter, lemon zest and salt in a medium bowl. Whisk in flour then milk until smooth. Batter will be thin..
- Heat a 10 inch cast iron skillet or an oven safe skillet over medium heat. Melt the 1 tablespoon of butter; pour in batter. Quickly arrange peaches on top of batter. Bake 25-30 minutes or until puffed and golden..
- Meanwhile for the blueberry compote, cook reserved peach juice and blueberries in a medium saucepan over medium heat until berries begin to soften. You may add some sugar to your liking if you want your berry compote sweet..
- To serve top with powdered sugar and your warm blueberry compote alongside..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food peach dutch baby with blueberry compote recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!