Recipe of Favorite Chicken masala in pita bread
Chicken masala in pita bread. How to cook a chicken in masala and pita bread in tandoor in India. In this video we will see tuna masala recipe. it's very easy to make & tasty recipe. it is very good combination for pita bread. today my husband cook. This is an easy recipe for Chicken Tikka Masala–chicken marinated in yogurt and spices and then served in a tomato cream sauce.
Chicken masala recipe is one of the basic chicken recipes from Indian cuisine. Simple, quick to make & tastes delicious with rice , roti or paratha. Chicken masala recipe with video & step by step photos – One of the most simple, home style Indian chicken recipe for beginners.
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, chicken masala in pita bread. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
How to cook a chicken in masala and pita bread in tandoor in India. In this video we will see tuna masala recipe. it's very easy to make & tasty recipe. it is very good combination for pita bread. today my husband cook. This is an easy recipe for Chicken Tikka Masala–chicken marinated in yogurt and spices and then served in a tomato cream sauce.
Chicken masala in pita bread is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Chicken masala in pita bread is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook chicken masala in pita bread using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken masala in pita bread:
- Get 500 gms of chicken minced.
- Prepare 1 tbspn of chicken masala powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Make ready as per taste of Salt.
- Make ready 1 tbspn of ginger garlic paste.
- Get 2 of green chillies.
- Get 1 tsp of vinegar.
- Get 2 tbspn of curd.
- Get 1 each of Bell peppers (red,yellow and green).
- Take 1 of small cabbage.
- Get as required of Oil.
- Make ready 1 packet of Pita bread.
You can make pita bread either in the oven or on the stovetop, and there are advantages and disadvantages to both. In the oven, pitas puff up much more grandly and make softer pockets, but they stay pale-colored and fairly mild-tasting. On the stovetop, you lose some of the impressive puffing, but. Thread chicken on skewers, and marinate (in the refrigerator) for an hour or so.
Instructions to make Chicken masala in pita bread:
- Marinate the chicken minced in ginger garlic paste,salt,green chillies,chicken masala powder,red chilli powder,curd and vinegar,keep aside for 2 hours.
- Take oil in a pan add the marinated chicken to it, once it's almost about to he cooked add chopped onions keep on mixing well let the onion be soft add coriander leaves and make sure there's no water left, it should be a dry mixture..
- Add all the colours of bell peppers(green,red,yellow) in a nonstick pan, saute by adding little salt and black pepper powder. Chop the cabbage and keep ready..
- Take pita bread cut into half open from one side apply mayonise add chopped cabbage, add chicken mixture,top up with bell peppers and serve.
For sauce, melt butter on medium heat. Garnish with cilantro Serve with basmati rice, naan or pita bread. Note: You can make your own garam masala. McCormick also makes garam masala; it's available in. This dish is called Chicken Masala as the Chicken is cooked in the already prepared masala ( cooked Onions, tomatoes and spices masala).
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food chicken masala in pita bread recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!