Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Dum Biryani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Dum Biryani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green Plus Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who indicated concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has completely changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the industry experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some changes. Each and every family must start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen area more green.
A lot of electricity is definitely consumed by freezers and refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. You can certainly save up to 60% on energy once you get a new one, in comparison to those from longer than ten years ago. The proper temperature for food is 37F within the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use much less electricity. You can easily cut down how often the motor has to run by routinely cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
From the above it should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is actually something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. A lot of it really is merely using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken dum biryani recipe. You can cook chicken dum biryani using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Dum Biryani:
- Get 1 kg of chicken.
- Provide 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Get 3-4 tsp of curd.
- Get To taste of Salt.
- Get 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Get 1 glass of Basmati Rice.
- Prepare 2 of large cinnamon stick.
- Use 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of cloves.
- You need 1 of mace.
- You need 2 of Choti elachi( cardamom).
- Provide 2 of black cardamom.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Use 3 of onion sliced.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes chopped.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Biryani Masala.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Take As needed of Food colour.
- You need 4 tsp of ghee.
Instructions to make Chicken Dum Biryani:
- First of all, I have taken 1 kg of chicken, washed it well, 1 teaspoon of ginger garlic paste, 3 teaspoons of curd Then we will add salt as per the taste, in this we will add red chilli powder, about a tablespoon Now we'll mix it well.
- Boil water And let the basmati rice cook till 80 % cooked. Here I have taken oil in a pressure cooker about 3 tablespoons, we'll put the spices in it and roast it for about 10 seconds.
- In it we will add 3 onion sliced into it when it becomes light brown add the chicken and fry the chicken add chopped tomatoes add 2 tsp of Biryani Powder 1.5 tsp of Coriander powder 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder and roast well for 5 minutes so that the chicken leaves it's juice now add slit green chillies and mix well. now we will add kasuri methi one spoon and mix well..
- Put a layer of boiled rice. And put chopped coriander leaves on top then over it make a layer of basmati rice then add some water so that moisture stays now add 1 tsp of ghee you can also use oil now add food colour food colur is optional. Then add chopped mint leaves in it, it will give a good flavour and then cover the cooker 's lid and you have to reduce the flame of the gas so that not take whistle and you have to give it 10 minutes..
- And Serve hot with Raita..
When it comes to chicken dum biryani, it is much more delicious. How many times ever you prepare this authentic dish.it teaches you something every time. I love to prepare biryanis and most favorite is to make dum biryani. Kolkata Chicken Biryani or Bengali style Chicken Dum Biryani is an epitome of indulgence in delicate delicious food. Chicken Dum Biryani There have been some really great biryani recipes on sooperchef.pk like the delectable kabab biryani, the traditionally aromatic Bombay biryani recipe, the new and innovative.
If you find this Chicken Dum Biryani recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.