Summer Pita lunch.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, summer pita lunch. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Summer Pita lunch is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Summer Pita lunch is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have summer pita lunch using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Summer Pita lunch:
- Get 4 of pita bread.
- Make ready 300 g of chicken breasts.
- Make ready 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Make ready 300 g of mixed vegetables salad.
- Take 100 g of roman tomatoes.
- Make ready of Garlic and herb salad dressing.
- Get 1 of tspn pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Take of Fresh parsley to garnish.
Instructions to make Summer Pita lunch:
- Cut the chicken breasts into small strips..
- Heat the pan and add oil,and add chicken strips. Season with salt and pepper..
- Cook until the chicken is browned but not dry, remove set aside..
- Heat a grill pan, and place the pita bread,cook 2 minutes each side of each pita..
- Next make a pocket unto each pita using a knife, set aside.
- Next, in a bowl add cooked chicken, vegetables, add the dressing and combine everything together..
- Next use a tablespoon to add the salad to the pita,making a pocket like..
- Next on top of each pita add 2 to 3 tomatoes cut into half..
- Garnish with parsley.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food summer pita lunch recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Leave a Reply