Quick Dry Curry Starring Beans.
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, quick dry curry starring beans. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Quick Dry Curry Starring Beans is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Quick Dry Curry Starring Beans is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have quick dry curry starring beans using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Quick Dry Curry Starring Beans:
- Make ready 1 can of Canned beans (I used a bag of cooked beans).
- Take 100 grams of Minced pork.
- Take 1/2 of Onion.
- Take 1/2 of Carrot.
- Make ready 1 of Potato.
- Get 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- Get 3 of blocks Japanese curry roux mix.
- Prepare 1 of Water.
- Take 2 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
Steps to make Quick Dry Curry Starring Beans:
- Dice the onion, carrot and potato into 5 mm cubes. Soak the potato in water until the water becomes clear, then drain..
- Heat vegetable oil in a pot (or frying pan) and saute the minced pork. When the meat turns brown, add the onion, garlic, potato, salt and pepper and saute further..
- Once the vegetables are evenly cooked, add enough water to cover. Bring to a boil and simmer for 5~10 minutes, skimming the scum..
- Turn off the heat once, add curry roux and dissolve. When it dissolved completely, add the beans..
- Turn on the heat again, simmer until there is not much liquid in the sauce, stirring so as not to burn it..
- It's done! Since it's dry curry, it's great for bentos too!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food quick dry curry starring beans recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!