Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Beef & Cheese Stuffed Chile Rellenos with Red Sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Beef & Cheese Stuffed Chile Rellenos with Red Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef & Cheese Stuffed Chile Rellenos with Red Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Walk up the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, climb up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a great way to get some exercise in. If you do work on a super high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors early and walk the rest of the way? Most people will choose to be idle and take an elevator instead of opting for exercise on the stairs. Even just a individual flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. Little things, when done every single day, can do plenty to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Looking to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef & cheese stuffed chile rellenos with red sauce recipe. To make beef & cheese stuffed chile rellenos with red sauce you need 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef & Cheese Stuffed Chile Rellenos with Red Sauce:
- You need 6 of Poblano chiles.
- Get 1 of Sliced queso fresco or Monterey Jack cheese.
- You need 4 of Eggs.
- Provide 1 of Flour.
- You need 1/2 lb of Ground beef.
- You need 2 tbsp of Chopped onion.
- Use 1 of Garlic salt to taste.
- Prepare 1 of Oil to fry.
- You need of Red sauce.
- Use 2 of Roma tomatoes.
- Provide 2 clove of Garlic.
- Provide 1 pinch of of chicken bullion.
- Get 1/2 of Onion.
- Provide 1 1/2 of Jalapeño.
- Provide 1 of Garlic salt to taste.
Instructions to make Beef & Cheese Stuffed Chile Rellenos with Red Sauce:
- Start by toasting your chiles on top of the burners or on a foil lined baking sheet in the broiler. You want to blister them where they blacken because u will peel that off after. Once charred add your toasted chiles to a bag and close right let them steam for 5 minutes or so. When steamed peel off the charred skin and set chiles aside.
- Now cook your ground beef with 2 tbsp of chopped onions and garlic salt to taste drain any oil and let cool.
- Now add some flour to a plate and set aside. Separate your eggs from the whites, with a hand mixer on high whip your egg whites till thick peaks form about 4 minutes or so now add in your yolks and incorporate well your egg batter will be nice and thick.
- Cut your chiles right in the middle, with a small spoon take out the seeds add your ground beef and slice of cheese do not over stuff roll in flour keep filling closed and try not to get any flour inside chile. Now heat your oil on medium heat. Holding floured chile together and dip into batter add to hot oil fry till golden and let drain on paper towels.
- Red sauce: add tomatoes, garlic, onion, & jalapenos to a small pot with water boil till tomatoes are soft. Once softened add to a blender with seasonings and some of the boiled water check seasonings to taste if ok add back to empty sauce pan and cook for about 10minutes turn off.
- Now plate chiles with red sauce then chile and too with more sauce enjoy!!.
If you find this Beef & Cheese Stuffed Chile Rellenos with Red Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply