Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Vanilla Sponge Cake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Vanilla Sponge Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vanilla Sponge Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. Most likely, a lot of people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, though, merely making some modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also good for your skin. It may be that you already believe that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of consuming foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
As you can see, it is easy to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vanilla sponge cake recipe. You can have vanilla sponge cake using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Vanilla Sponge Cake:
- Prepare 4 of large egg whites.
- Take 120 g of sugar.
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
- Provide 4 of large egg yolks.
- Provide 120 g of flour.
- Prepare 40 g of milk.
- You need 40 g of olive oil.
- Provide 1 tbs of vanilla extract.
- You need of optional ingredients.
- Use of chopped walnuts.
- Provide of cocoa powder.
Instructions to make Vanilla Sponge Cake:
- Use a mixer to whisk the egg whites until they are fluffy and can form stiff peaks..
- Gradually add the sugar..
- Add the egg yolks and mix using a spatula..
- Sift the the flour and mix in gradually..
- Combine the milk, oil and vanilla extract together then add them to the cake batter and mix well..
- Pour the batter into an oiled mold, the batter should form ribbons..
- (opptional) add a handful of chopped walnuts to add some nuttiness..
- (optional) pour in half the batter, mix some cocoa powder into the rest, then pour it. use a spoon to stir once, creating a marbled effect..
- Preheat the oven to 150°c and bake for 30-40 minutes, or until fully cooked..
- Allow it to cool for atleast 15 minutes before cutting and serving. it can be served with a hot beverage, fresh cream, or some fruit..
If you find this Vanilla Sponge Cake recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.