Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Strawberry Naked Cake / Strawberry Shortcake★Recipe★ recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Strawberry Naked Cake / Strawberry Shortcake★Recipe★ recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more healthy feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Just about the most popular snack foods is low fat yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch isn’t a good idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you can reach for. Along with calcium, it really is a good source of necessary protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your gastrointestinal system work correctly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Quick hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. This reduces your sugar consumption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to strawberry naked cake / strawberry shortcake★recipe★ recipe. To make strawberry naked cake / strawberry shortcake★recipe★ you only need 21 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Strawberry Naked Cake / Strawberry Shortcake★Recipe★:
- Prepare of ■ For the sponge cake.
- Use of eggs.
- Get of and 1 tsp) granulated sugar.
- Provide of (about 1/2 cup) cake flour.
- Prepare of unsalted butter.
- Prepare of milk.
- Provide of honey.
- Take of ※(Inside measurement of baking tray; 31cm x 22cm / 12.2''× 8.7'').
- Get of ■ For the syrup.
- Provide of hot water.
- Prepare of granulated sugar.
- Get of brandy.
- Get of ■ For the strawberry cream.
- Prepare of heavy cream.
- Take of freeze-dried strawberry powder.
- Get of granulated sugar, for heavy cream.
- Use of granulated sugar, for strawberry powder.
- Use of water.
- Take of ■ For the Toppings.
- You need of strawberries.
- Get of ※1cup=235cc(USA).
Steps to make Strawberry Naked Cake / Strawberry Shortcake★Recipe★:
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/Ev5bqxAtYM8.
- 【For the sponge cake】Preheat an oven to 190℃ / 374 F. Sift the cake flour twice. Put unsalted butter, milk, and honey in a small bowl; set aside. Prepare hot water to warm egg mixture (low heat)..
- Beat egg lightly until becomes watery. Add granulated sugar and mix lightly. Warm it in hot water until it reaches body temperature..
- Take the egg mixture out of the hot water. Warm the milk, butter, and honey in the hot water (extremely low heat); set aside..
- Whip the egg mixture with a hand mixer on high speed. The batter falls slowly forming a ribbon. It should hold it's shape for a few moments. Whip it slowly on low speed for 1.5 mins to make bubbles smaller and the same size..
- Add the flour in 2 parts. Fold it about 20 times after 1st addition. Fold it until the powderiness disappears after 2nd addition. (30-40 times).
- Add a small amount of the batter to the warmed butter, milk, and honey. Mix well until smooth. Put it back to the cake batter. Fold it until combined (30 times). Please mix the batter of the bottom sometimes..
- Pour it into a baking sheet and flatten it. Drop the sheet lightly about several times to remove large bubbles. Bake it at 170℃ / 338 F for 15 mins..
- Drop the sheet to prevent the cake from shrinking. Take the cake out of the sheet. Let it cool. When cooled, peel off the parchment paper..
- 【For the syrup】Add hot water to granulated sugar and stir to melt. Add brandy and stir..
- 【Assemble the cake!】Cut out 3 circles from the sponge sheet with a 12 cm (4.7'') mousse ring. Cut out 3 circles from the sponge sheet with a 6 cm (2.4'') mousse ring. Brush both sides of each layer with the syrup..
- Add granulated sugar to heavy cream. Whip it while cooling with ice water until it becomes heavy; set aside. Put granulated sugar and strawberry powder, mix well. Add water and mix well until combined..
- Add the strawberry mixture to the whipped cream in 2-3 parts. Mix it with a spatula. Cut strawberries vertically in half..
- Lay the first layer. Put the strawberry cream on top of the first layer and spread it. Pipe swirls of whipped cream along the edge of the cake. Place strawberries on the inside of the cream of swirls. Pipe the cream between each strawberry to fill the gap..
- Add the second layer of cake. Repeat the steps of spreading the cream, piping swirls, and filling the inside with strawberries and cream..
- Add the third layer of cake. Repeat the steps of spreading the cream and piping swirls. Top the cake with the remaining strawberries. Assemble mini-cake (6cm / 2.4-inch) in the same way. It's all done!.
Strawberry shortcake layer cake the easy strawberry shortcake cake recipe easy strawberry shortcake ready set eat strawberry shortcake cake celebrating bisquick strawberry shortcake recipe. Easy Strawberry Shortcake Cake Recipe Life Love And Sugar. This Strawberry Shortcake Cake takes the classic dessert using biscuits and turns it into a beautiful layered cake that is perfect for a summer potluck or BBQ – or even a strawberry-lover's birthday. It's actually an awesome way to enjoy strawberry shortcake because you don't have to worry about making individual biscuits. Just bake the cake layers and layer with fresh strawberries and.
If you find this Strawberry Naked Cake / Strawberry Shortcake★Recipe★ recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.