Dip-able Stuffed Porkchops.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, dip-able stuffed porkchops. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Dip-able Stuffed Porkchops is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Dip-able Stuffed Porkchops is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have dip-able stuffed porkchops using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Dip-able Stuffed Porkchops:
- Get 5 of Boneless Pork chops pounded to about 1.4 inch thick.
- Get 1 box of Stuffing of your choice.
- Make ready 20 of Toothpicks.
- Make ready 1 of Applesauce.
- Take 1 of Garlic Salt.
- Make ready 1 of Pepper.
Steps to make Dip-able Stuffed Porkchops:
- Preheat Oven to 375.
- prepare stuffing.
- season the inside of each piece of pork with garlic salt and pepper to your liking.
- put about two tablespoons full of stuffing in a pre- pounded piece of pork and close in a taco shape securely with 4 toothpicks.
- repeat for all pieces.
- place each in a baking dish and fill the gaps with the remainder of the stuffing.
- Bake for 25-30 mins.
- Serve with Applesauce and you can slice or eat like a taco and dip in the applesauce..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food dip-able stuffed porkchops recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!