Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Blueberry Muffin Overnight Oats recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Blueberry Muffin Overnight Oats recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Blueberry Muffin Overnight Oats recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Can save you Cash.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the environment. Those days are over, and it appears we all comprehend our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. Each and every family must start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Keep reading for some methods to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Maybe the food isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, nevertheless it will save you money to use it over your oven. Maybe the realization that an oven utilizes 75% more energy will encourage you to use the microwave more. Countertop appliances will certainly boil water as well as steam vegetables more quickly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You will be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned method, but you would be wrong. Especially if you make certain the dishwasher is full prior to starting a cycle. By cool drying or perhaps air drying the dishes besides heat drying them, you can add to the amount of money you save.
From the above it should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is quite uncomplicated to live green, after all. Largely, all it will take is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to blueberry muffin overnight oats recipe. To make blueberry muffin overnight oats you only need 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Blueberry Muffin Overnight Oats:
- Get of old fashioned rolled oats.
- Use of milk of choice.
- Get of yogurt of choice.
- Prepare of blueberries (fresh or thawed frozen).
- You need of honey.
- Get of chia seeds (optional).
- Get of vanilla extract.
- Get of Zest of 1 lemon.
Steps to make Blueberry Muffin Overnight Oats:
- Place the blueberries into a large bowl and roughly mash them with a fork. Then stir in the milk and yogurt. Once that's fairly well combined, add in the rest of the ingredients and stir it all together..
- Divide the mixture evenly into two airtight containers, such as pint sized mason jars. Place the lids on and store them in the fridge overnight (or for at least 5 hours)..
- That's it! You can add whatever toppings sound good once you go to eat it. It'll be thick, so if you'd like it thinner, go ahead and add a splash more of milk to it. They last 3-4 days in the fridge and are a great, portable breakfast..
If you find this Blueberry Muffin Overnight Oats recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.