Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Mini Egg Biscuit recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mini Egg Biscuit recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mini Egg Biscuit recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with health problems such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most people typically think that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of simple changes.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically alter your eating habits. Even more important than wholly altering your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Soon enough, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate previously.
As you can see, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mini egg biscuit recipe. You can cook mini egg biscuit using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mini Egg Biscuit:
- Take of sweetened condensed milk.
- Get of (2 qty) medium egg yolks.
- Get of unsalted butter, room temperature.
- Get of (12-14 tbsp) potato starch or corn starch.
Steps to make Mini Egg Biscuit:
- In a medium bowl, mix together milk, yolks, and butter thoroughly..
- Add 110 grams of starch and mix until well-combined and smooth. Add more starch if the dough is still sticky and too wet..
- Portion the dough into small balls. I used a measuring spoon of ¼ teaspoon to scoop and portion each ball..
- For oven-baking, place them 1-inch apart on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. For stovetop cooking, place them on a heavy-bottom frying pan, also 1-inch apart..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 320°F or 160°C for 17-20 minutes or until the bottom of the biscuit is golden brown. For stovetop cooking, cover the pan with a lid and cook over low heat. Check the bottom of the biscuit every 5 minutes. It takes about 20 minutes for the biscuit to be browned at the bottom and become solid..
If you find this Mini Egg Biscuit recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.