Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Yema Cake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Yema Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Yema Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, though, merely making a couple of minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also great for your skin. Although you may already eat a lot of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemical substances. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Obviously, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to yema cake recipe. You can have yema cake using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Yema Cake:
- Use 1 pack of pancake mixture.
- You need 1 of whole egg.
- Use of butter (melted).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Use of fresh milk.
- Provide of cheese.
- Prepare of For the toppings:.
- Prepare 1 of egg yolk.
- You need 1 of small can evaporated milk.
- Use 1 of small can condensed milk.
- Take of butter (melted).
Steps to make Yema Cake:
- Add the pancake mixture, fresh milk, sugar, egg, butter. Mix well..
- Put butter on every sides of the llanera/molder. Pour in the mixture (half of the molder only)..
- Make sure water in the steamer is boiling. Place the molders/llanera. Steam it for 20-30mins..
- For the toppings. In a separate pan, mix condensed milk, evap, egg yolk, butter. Mix continuously until you get the desired thickness..
- Remove the cake from the molder, place in a container. Top it with the milk mixture/toppings. Add cheese on top..
If you find this Yema Cake recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.