Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Smoked BBQ'd Beef Ribs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Smoked BBQ'd Beef Ribs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a chore. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Water is the best beverage out there. Sipping a soda or cup of coffee every so often won’t hurt you too badly. It will be, however, a bad idea to solely drink soda or coffee. Choosing water instead of other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories from your diet— without having to deal with terrible tasting diet food. Water is typically one of the keys to really slimming down and leading a healthful lifestyle.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need to help make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's smoked bbq'd beef ribs recipe. To make mike's smoked bbq'd beef ribs you need 17 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Smoked BBQ'd Beef Ribs:
- Take 3 Pounds of Beef Back Ribs [room temp].
- Use 1/2 Pound of Mesquite Wood.
- Prepare 1/2 Pound of Hickory Wood.
- You need as needed of Water.
- Provide of ● For The Dry Rub.
- Use 1 tbsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Granulated Onion.
- Take 1 tbsp of Granulated Garlic.
- Get 1 tbsp of Ground Cumin.
- Use 4 tbsp of Brown Sugar.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Salt.
- Take of ● For The Additions.
- Prepare of French Honey Butter [see recipe under my profile].
- Prepare of BBQ Sauce [your favorite brand].
- Take Loaves of Fresh French Bread.
- Prepare of Wedge Salad With Homemade Ranch Dressing.
Steps to make Mike's Smoked BBQ'd Beef Ribs:
- Rinse ribs and cut off anything unsightly. Create your dry rub and sprinkle liberally over your moistened ribs..
- Stack smoker base with 1/2 Mesquite and 1/2 Hickory wood. [you can easily purchase these wood chunks at Home Depot or Lowes] Add water to your reservoir and maintain a steady level of it throughout your smoking process..
- Photo: Water reservoir beneath smoker grids..
- Place meat in smoker. No need to flip these ribs at any point but, seal tightly and regulate temperature at 250°..
- Fully vent your smoker and let her smoke at 250° for 2 to 2.5 hours. Or, until meat visibly pulls away from your bones..
- When meat begins pulling from its' bones – you'll know they're just about ready. Serve naked or, with your favorite BBQ Sauce. Just don't add sauce while meat is on your smoker grill grids. A smoker is much different from a grill and, much more temperamental to clean. Add sauce only AFTER meat is pulled from your clean smoker grids..
- 2.5 hours in and your juicy, crispy seasoned ribs are ready to be pulled from your smoker. Notice how the meat has pulled from the bone at the bottoms..
- If desired, plate and coat your ribs with your favorite BBQ Sauce outside of your smoker. Or, just go naked with your dry rub. Here, in the Q, we do adore our Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce! Anyway, feel free to serve with warmed, crispy French Bread, baked beans, a very chilly, fresh wedge salad and, my crazy delicious French Honey Butter Spread recipe listed on this site. Enjoy your incredibly easy & simplistic taste of US South in your sweet little mouth! 😆.
- French Honey Butter. See my easy recipe under my profile..
- With sides – these make for great work lunches or picnics with bbq baked beans- garlic mashed potatoes and green beans with dried onions..
If you find this Mike's Smoked BBQ'd Beef Ribs recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.