Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Soy-Brown Sugar Glazed Chicken Thighs recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Soy-Brown Sugar Glazed Chicken Thighs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Soy-Brown Sugar Glazed Chicken Thighs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the conclusion of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Make smart choices when grocery shopping. When you make informed and wise purchases at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier automatically. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a hectic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to go to your apartment and make something from your kitchen. Fill your pantry shelves with nutritious foods. This makes it easy to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are a whole lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. Little things, when done each day, can do a lot to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need to help to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to soy-brown sugar glazed chicken thighs recipe. To cook soy-brown sugar glazed chicken thighs you only need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Soy-Brown Sugar Glazed Chicken Thighs:
- You need of packed brown sugar.
- Take of soy sauce.
- You need of rice vinegar.
- Get of ground ginger.
- Provide of garlic, finely chopped.
- Take of skin-on bone-in chicken thighs.
- Prepare of vegetable oil.
Steps to make Soy-Brown Sugar Glazed Chicken Thighs:
- Heat oven to 375°F. In a small bowl, beat brown sugar, soy sauce, vinegar, ginger and garlic with a whisk until well combined. Set aside..
- Heat a cast iron skillet or roasting pan over medium-high heat. Rub chicken with oil and place skin side down in skillet. Sear chicken, without moving, 3 to 5 minutes or until skin is browned and chicken releases easily from skillet. Sear opposite side another 3-5 minutes..
- Transfer chicken to plate. Pour off drippings from skillet. Return chicken to skillet, skin side up. Stir brown sugar soy mixture before pouring over chicken..
- Roast 15-25 minutes or until juice of chicken is clear when thickest part is cut to bone. Serve chicken with sauce over cooked rice..
FOR THE BROWN SUGAR MARINADE/GLAZE Whisk soy sauce, brown sugar, honey, oil, vinegar, hot sauce, garlic, basil, ginger, and pepper in a mixing bowl. Toss chicken in mixture, coating on all sides. Place the sugar, vinegar, and tamari or soy sauce in a small saucepan over medium heat, stirring until the sugar is dissolved. Place the chicken thighs on a cutting board and pat dry with a paper towel. Sprinkle the brown sugar mixture over the chicken, coating both sides liberally.
If you find this Soy-Brown Sugar Glazed Chicken Thighs recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.