Stuffed Pork Roll-Ups.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, stuffed pork roll-ups. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Stuffed Pork Roll-Ups is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Stuffed Pork Roll-Ups is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have stuffed pork roll-ups using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed Pork Roll-Ups:
- Prepare 6 of (boneless) thin sliced pork chops.
- Take 1 box of Stove Top stuffing Garlic and Herbs.
- Prepare 6 slice of swiss cheese.
- Get 1 of approx. 18 toothpicks.
- Get 1 tbsp of favorite pork seasoning (optional).
Steps to make Stuffed Pork Roll-Ups:
- preheat oven to 375°. Prepare stuffing as directed on box. Cut and remove fat from porkchops..
- pound pork chops to 1/4" thick. Lightly coat one side of the chops with seasoning. On opposite side layer one piece of cheese on top of chop, then a spoonful of prepared stuffing. Roll the porkchop over, slightly over lapping other side and affix with 2-3 tooth picks..
- place rolls side-by-side in a shallow pan. Place in preheated oven, uncovered, for 20-25 minutes..
- this is an alternative to stuffed pork chops. I was craving them yesterday and these were the only porkchops I had. its very similar to steak roll ups, which is where I got the idea for these at also..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food stuffed pork roll-ups recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!