Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken samosas recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken samosas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken samosas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Making the decision to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most people typically think that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few simple changes.
These changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also great for your skin. It might be that you already think that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemical substances. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken samosas recipe. You can cook chicken samosas using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken samosas:
- Prepare 1 kg of boneless chicken.
- Provide 1 tbspn of ginger garlic paste.
- Use as per taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Get 5-7 of green chillies.
- Use 3 bunches of spring onion.
- Take 1 bunch of coriander leaves.
- Use 1 of big chopped onion.
- Provide 1 tsp of jeera.
- Take 1 packet of samosa patti.
- Take as required of Oil for frying.
Instructions to make Chicken samosas:
- Boil the boneless chicken in ginger garlic paste and salt, shred the chicken. Take a pan add very little oil add jeera, onion saute well add the shredded chicken mix well (mix it on high flame) add red chilli powder, salt,garam masala powder and green chillies give it a good mix(make sure the mixture is dry completely) close the flame add onions and coriander leaves, once the mixture is cool add spring onions to it and mix well..
- Now take the samosa patties roll into triangle fill the mixture and deep fry in oil, ready to serve.
Add the spices and stir for one minute. In a saucepan, combine the chicken with all the above mentioned ingredients "for cooking chicken". Cook covered till the chicken has cooked well and turns light brown. Using a wooden spoon, slightly mash the cooked chicken. Gently fold in the chopped chicken, add the lemon juice and chopped coriander.
If you find this Chicken samosas recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.