Recipe of Award-winning 2-Ingredient Banana Pancakes
2-Ingredient Banana Pancakes. These two-ingredient banana pancakes have been floating around the internet for several years now, first on fitness sites (protein! low fat!) and then on parenting sites (toddler-friendly!). Sightings finally reached critical mass, and I had to try them for myself. This world's simplest pancakes recipe contains just two ingredients (egg and banana) and is super quick – just minutes from bowl to plate!
HINT: Look up… Banana Egg Pancakes. A fresh banana and a couple of delicious eggs are all you need to make this banana pancake recipe that's sure to be the end-all of healthy breakfast flat cake recipes. These banana pancakes are made with only two ingredients, egg and banana, making them gluten free, dairy free and refined sugar-free.
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, 2-ingredient banana pancakes. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
2-Ingredient Banana Pancakes is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. 2-Ingredient Banana Pancakes is something that I have loved my entire life.
These two-ingredient banana pancakes have been floating around the internet for several years now, first on fitness sites (protein! low fat!) and then on parenting sites (toddler-friendly!). Sightings finally reached critical mass, and I had to try them for myself. This world's simplest pancakes recipe contains just two ingredients (egg and banana) and is super quick – just minutes from bowl to plate!
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook 2-ingredient banana pancakes using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make 2-Ingredient Banana Pancakes:
- Take 1 of ripe banana.
- Make ready 2 of large eggs, lightly beaten.
- Take 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Make ready of Optional mix-ins.
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh fruit, like blueberries, raspberries, or chopped apples.
- Get 2 tablespoons of granulated oat.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Get 1 tablespoon of honey.
- Get 1 tablespoon of unsweetened cocoa powder.
How to make banana pancakes with only two ingredients! This banana pancake recipe can be made using just two ingredients meaning it's not only healthy but it's also cheap, quick and easy to make. Don't let the simple ingredient list fool you – these wholesome pancakes are full of flavor. First, while the griddle preheats over medium, you'll whisk the A few banana chunks are OK here, especially if you want some chunks in your pancakes.
Steps to make 2-Ingredient Banana Pancakes:
- Mash the banan. Continue mashing until the banana has a pudding-like consistency and no large lumps remain; a few small lumps are okay..
- Add flavorings if desired. Add 1/8 teaspoon of baking powder for fluffier, lighter pancakes, and whisk in salt, vanilla, cocoa powder, or honey to flavor the pancakes..
- Stir in the eggs. The batter will be very loose and liquidy, more like whisked eggs than regular pancake batter..
- Heat a pan over medium heat. Drop the batter on hot griddle. Drop about 2 tablespoons of batter into the pan. Keep your pancakes fairly small. Not only will they cook more quickly, but they’re easier to flip. It should sizzle immediately — if not, turn up the heat slightly..
- Cook for about 1 minute. Cook the pancakes until the bottoms look browned and golden when you lift a corner..
- Flip the pancakes using a thin spatula. Cook until the other side is also golden-brown, about 1 minute more..
- Serve warm and enjoy!.
Grease your pan or griddle with coconut oil and turn your stove on medium heat (hot will burn these babies!) Blend the ingredients up and pour them into the griddle. There are people out there that love this recipe and think it is the best thing since shake and pour pancake mix. How do two ingredient banana pancakes taste? It really depends on how you cook them and what you slather them with when serving. This recipe is one of the breakfast world's best kept secrets.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food 2-ingredient banana pancakes recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!