Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, chicken curry. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Curry is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Chicken Curry is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook chicken curry using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Curry:
- Take 300 grams of Chicken thighs.
- Get 2 of Potatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 of Carrot.
- Take 2 medium of Onion.
- Get 1/2 packages of Curry roux.
- Take 10 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 850 ml of Water.
- Get 2 tsp of ＊Consommé soup stock granules.
- Make ready 1 of (＊or if using a stock cube).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ＊Mentsuyu (3x concentrate).
- Make ready 1 of thumb ＊Grated ginger.
- Take 2 clove of ＊Grated garlic.
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp of ★Ketchup.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of ★Thickened or normal Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce.
Instructions to make Chicken Curry:
- Remove the chicken skin, and cut into bite-sized pieces. Thinly slice the onions lengthwise along the grain. Chop the carrot into 5 mm thick semicircular slices..
- Heat butter in a thick pan, slowly stir-fry the Step 1 ingredients, and add water. In the meantime, chop the potatoes into bite-sized pieces..
- When Step 2 starts to boil, skim off the scum. Add the potatoes and the ＊ ingredients, then stir. Cover with a lid, and simmer for about 15 minutes over low heat..
- Turn off the heat, break the curry roux, and dissolve. When it has completely dissolved, add the ★ ingredients. Stir occasionally, and simmer for about another 5 minutes over low heat..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food chicken curry recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!