Five Ingredient Blender Pancakes.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, five ingredient blender pancakes. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Five Ingredient Blender Pancakes is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Five Ingredient Blender Pancakes is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have five ingredient blender pancakes using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Five Ingredient Blender Pancakes:
- Prepare 1 cup of cottage cheese.
- Make ready 1 cup of old fashioned rolled oats.
- Take 5 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Take 1 TBSP of maple syrup (optional).
- Make ready 2 cups of fresh blueberries.
Instructions to make Five Ingredient Blender Pancakes:
- Place all ingredients except blueberries in a blender and puree until smooth..
- In a large frying pan over low-medium heat, add a small amount of butter and pour about 1/4 cup of batter, repeating until the pan is filled..
- Cook until you start to see bubbles form, flip and cook for another minute or until golden brown on both sides..
- Repeat until all batter has been used..
- Top with blueberries and serve..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food five ingredient blender pancakes recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!