Our Family's Soup Curry.
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, our family's soup curry. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Our Family's Soup Curry is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Our Family's Soup Curry is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook our family's soup curry using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Our Family's Soup Curry:
- Prepare 6 of Chicken wings (the drumettes or the thigh meat).
- Make ready 1 of Onion.
- Make ready 2 small of Tomato.
- Make ready 1 of Carrot.
- Get 6 small of Potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of Soup stock cube.
- Take 3 cup of Water.
- Prepare 2 of pieces Commercial curry roux of your choice (medium hot to hot).
- Get 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Take 1 of Butter, olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of Boiled broccoili as a garnish.
Steps to make Our Family's Soup Curry:
- Mince the onion. Cut the carrot and potatoes into bite-size pieces. I think they're better on the larger side. Season the chicken wings with salt and pepper. I used whole small potatoes in their skins this time!!.
- Heat butter and olive oil in a pan and sauté the onion. When it's translucent, add the chicken and brown. Add potatoes and carrot and sauté..
- Crush the tomatoes with your hands and add to the pan. Mix and sauté..
- Add water and soup stock cube, and simmer..
- When the vegetables are tender, add curry roux and simmer some more. Taste, and adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food our family's soup curry recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!