Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Noodle samosas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Noodle samosas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Opting to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Although we’re constantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing some simple changes.
You can see results without having to remove foods from your diet or make considerable changes at once. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Eventually, you will see that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to noodle samosas recipe. You can have noodle samosas using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Noodle samosas:
- You need 1 packet of noodles.
- Use as needed of Oil.
- Prepare 2 of medium chopped onions.
- Provide 1 cup of grated cabbage.
- Get 1/2 cup of chopped red bell pepper.
- Take 1 tsp of white pepper powder.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Take 1 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- Get 1 tbsp of red chilli sauce.
- Use 1 tbsp of shezwan sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
Instructions to make Noodle samosas:
- Take oil add onion and ginger garlic paste, saute well..add grated cabbage,chopped green,red and orange bell peppers mix it well..add salt and white pepper powder,then add shezwan sauce,chilli sauce and tomato ketchup mix it well…
- Boil the noodles add this noodles to the veggie mixture..mix it well..let it cool…
- Once it's cool..add spring onions mix well…
- Now Take little wheat flour add water and make a thick paste..now take samosa patti fill with stuffing of noodles make samosas and close the edges by applying the thick paste of flour…
- Deep fry the samosas and serve hot with ketchup…
First boil the noodles (as per instructions in the packet) and keep them aside. Heat oil in a non stick pan and add onions and green chillies in to a pan, let them fry for some time. Chinese Noodles Samosa is a combination of Indian's favorite snack and Chinese noodles into one. Chinese Noodles Samosa is very tasty and delicious. We found what we were looking for, along with the most unusual samosa I've ever eaten: noodle samosas.
If you find this Noodle samosas recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.