Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Ciabatta Bread recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Ciabatta Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ciabatta Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Spending less In The Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the environment. That has fully changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. This needs to happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen more green.
You may prefer cooking food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you way less money. As soon as you find out it will take 75% more energy to cook in the oven, chances are you’ll look for more ways to use the microwave. When compared with your stove, you can make boiled water and also steamed vegetables faster, and use considerably less energy, by using countertop appliances. You will be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses much more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned way, but you would be wrong. You get the highest energy savings by totally loading the dishwasher before commencing a wash cycle. Conserve even more money by air drying as well as cool drying your dishes rather than heat drying them.
From the above it really should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is reasonably easy to live green, after all. Mostly, all it requires is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ciabatta bread recipe. To make ciabatta bread you need 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Ciabatta Bread:
- You need of For The Sponge.
- Take of (1) Cup flour.
- Provide of (1/8) Tsp yeast.
- Prepare of (1/2) Cup water.
- Take of For The Dough.
- You need of (2) Cups flour.
- Prepare of (1 1/2) Tsp salt.
- Take of (1/2) Tsp yeast.
- Get of (3/4) Cup water room temperature.
- Provide of (1/4) Cup milk room temperature.
Instructions to make Ciabatta Bread:
- Make the Sponge. Combine sponge ingredients in a medium bowl. Mix well. Cover with plastic wrap. Let sit for 8-12 hours..
- Make the Dough. Combine the Sponge and the dough ingredients in a mixer bowl. Mix with paddle attachment for 2 minutes on low. Continue mixing on medium for another 4 minutes..
- Change to Dough hook and knead for about 10 minutes..
- Transfer dough to a large bowl and and cover with plastic wrap. Let rise until doubled, about 45 minutes..
- Using a greased spatula, fold dough over into it self. By lifting and folding toward the center. Turn the bowl 90 degrees and fold again. Repeat this step 6 more times..
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rise 30 minutes..
- Repeat the folding steps again. Cover and let rise again 30 minutes..
- Place baking stone on middle rack in oven. Pre heat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit..
- Tare off 2 pieces of wax paper about 12 inches x 12 inches. Flour lightly. Turn dough on to a floured surface. Lightly dust the top with flour. Devide dough in half. With floured hands shape each loaf into about a 11×6 rectangle. Place each loaf on the wax paper. Lightly flour the tops. Gently cover them with plastic wrap. Let rise 30 minutes..
- Slide the wax paper with the loaves onto a pizza peel. Remove plastic wrap. Spray the loaves with water. Slide the loaves still on wax paper onto baking stone. In the first 5 minutes of baking spray the loaves 2 more times..
- Bake for 25 to 28 minutes. Until brown..
- Transfer loaves to a wire cooling rack. Discarding the wax paper. Let cool 1 hour. Enjoy!.
If you find this Ciabatta Bread recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.