Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for french toast casserole recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best french toast casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to french toast casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
Select water over other drinks. Sipping a soda or cup of coffee from time to time won’t hurt you too badly. Getting all your hydration from them is a awful idea. Choosing water instead of other beverage adds to your body’s health and allows it stay hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories from your diet— without having to be forced to eat terrible tasting diet food. Successful weight loss efforts often depend exclusively on water ingestion.
There are plenty of things you can do to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being clever when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about losing weight. It’s about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to french toast casserole recipe. You can cook french toast casserole using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook french toast casserole:
- You need of eggs.
- Provide of texas toast bread.
- Take of butter melted (1/2 cup).
- Take of brown sugar.
- Take of cinnamon.
- Prepare of chopped pecan (optional).
- Take of vanilla extract.
- Get of milk.
- You need of pancake or maple syrup.
Instructions to make french toast casserole:
- Melt butter in a microwave safe bowl. Dip your finger tips (clean hands!) or a brush and butter a 9×13 dish..
- Add brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and nuts to the melted butter and set aside..
- Whisk eggs, milk and vanilla together and mix in the brown sugar mix. Layer bottom of pan with half the bread pieces Sprinkle half of the brown sugar and egg mix over the bread..
- Layer second half of bread. Pour egg mixture over the bread slices, making sure all are covered evenly. Cover and refrigerate overnight..
- In the morning, remove from the refrigerator and cover with a new piece of foil. Preheat oven to 350 bake the casserole for 30 minutes..
- Uncover and bake 15 more minutes the French toast bake should be browned and set..
- Pour a bit of pancake or maple syrup on top and place back in the oven to caramelize for about 5-7 minutes..
Easy baked french toast casserole has always been my favorite breakfast and it only needs a little prep work. For anyone who enjoys basic french toast, this indulgent overnight casserole is certainly a You don't need an excuse to make baked french toast casserole. Especially when it's stuffed with cream. I even have a bottle of gold paint that keep on hand to rub accents on picture frames, lamp bases, easels…you name it (a trick my sisters taught me). French Toast Casserole is one of our go to dishes during the autumn and winter months!
If you find this french toast casserole recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.