Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Whole Wheat Bread Samosas recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Whole Wheat Bread Samosas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Whole Wheat Bread Samosas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Choosing to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a number of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. People typically think that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by making several simple changes.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also good for your skin. Although you may already eat a lot of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to whole wheat bread samosas recipe. To cook whole wheat bread samosas you only need 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Whole Wheat Bread Samosas:
- Prepare 5 of . – Boiled Potatoes.
- Use 1/2 tsp of – Green Chilli paste.
- Use 1/2 tsp of – haldi powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of – red Chilli powder.
- Use 1 tsp of – Jeera Powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of – Amchur powder (or lime juice).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of – Chaat masala.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of – Black Salt.
- Get 1/4 tsp of – whole Jeera.
- Use 8 of Whole wheat bread.
- Use 2 tbsp of – Maida.
- Use 2 tsp of – Oil + More for deep frying.
- Use of Some Water.
- Take of Note:.
- Get of You can bake them also at 180°c for 15-20mnts.
- Use of I have taken Whole wheat bread as wanted utilize the leftover.
- Provide of Breads but you can use also white bread.
Steps to make Whole Wheat Bread Samosas:
- Boiled the potatoes but dont over boil them. Now roughly make pieces of them. In a pan add 2tsp oil, once hot add jeera, green chilli paste and mix well. Now add all the dry masalas and mix well. Add potatoes and gently mix and cook for 2-3mnts. Finally add coriander leaves and close the stove and keep it aside..
- Now prepare a slurry of Maida and water by mixing them. It should be medium consistency. Now take bread and roll them with roller gently as it is wheat bread and in between spread little water while rolling. Make thin bread base..
- Next on one corner make a thin line of Maida slurry and make a fold on the other corner to form Cone shape..
- Next fill the potato filling in the cone and again spread little Maida slurry on the top and close to give a shape like Samosa..
- Make ready all the Samosas of the breads and then deep fry all the Samosas. Please take care that the flame should be on medium once the oil is hot and be attentive as Samosas will quickly fry like within a minute as it is a wheat bread. Wow super crispy and tasty hot hot Samosas are ready to eat. Serve with Green chutney and Tomato Sauce😍👌👌😋😋 Do give a try 👍.
Have you ever made homemade bread? I have to say I find it one of the most rewarding things to do. It can be a labor of love, but there is something so satisfying about it. It's guaranteed to make you feel super-proud of yourself! And honestly the taste can't be.
If you find this Whole Wheat Bread Samosas recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.