Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Caesar Salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Caesar Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Caesar Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. In all probability, a lot of people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make some small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically change your eating habits. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will likely see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to revert to your old diet.
As you can see, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to caesar salad recipe. You can cook caesar salad using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Caesar Salad:
- Take of Romaine lettuce, leaves separated and cut.
- Use of Cherry tomatoes (quartered).
- Take of Parmesan Cheese (grated).
- Get of Dressing.
- Use of Egg yolk.
- Get of Cream.
- Take of Olive oil.
- Get of Garlic (minced).
- Provide of Anchovy.
- Take of Sherry vinegar.
- Get of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Get of Croutons.
- Prepare of Bread.
- Prepare of Butter.
- Prepare of Salt.
Steps to make Caesar Salad:
- Croutons : cut the bread into cubes, toss the bread cubes with butter, and salt. Spread evenly on oven and bake at 100 degree Celsius for 50 min or until crispy.
- Dressing : whisk all dressing ingredients and season with salt and pepper, keep cool in the refrigerator.
- Parmesan crisp : spread the grated Parmesan cheese on a baking sheet and bake in oven at 150 degree Celsius for 15 min or until cheese melt and slightly crispy, cheese crisp will turn crispier when cool.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss gently the lettuce with the Caesar dressing until the lettuce coated with the dressing, season with some salt and pepper.
- Top with the cherry tomatoes, bread croutons and Parmesan cheese crisp.
- Alternatively, you can present it cutely like this to impress your guests, enjoy 😋.
If you find this Caesar Salad recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.