Lemon Magic Bars.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, lemon magic bars. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Lemon Magic Bars is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Lemon Magic Bars is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have lemon magic bars using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Lemon Magic Bars:
- Take 1 of roll pillsbury refrigerated sugar cookies.
- Make ready 1 tsp of grated lemon peel.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of white vanilla baking chips.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of sweetened shredded coconut.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped macadamia nuts, if desired.
- Prepare 1 can of fat-free sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated).
- Make ready 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Take 1/4 tsp of lemon extract, if desired.
Steps to make Lemon Magic Bars:
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line 13×9 pan with foil and spray with cooking spray..
- In a large bowl, break up cookie dough. Add lemon peel; beat with electric mixer on low speed until peel well combined. Press dough into bottom of pan..
- Sprinkle white chips, coconut and macadamia nuts over dough..
- In a small bowl stir together condensed milk, lemon juice and lemon extract. Pour over top..
- Back 28-35 minutes or until edges are golden brown and center is slightly glossy. Cool completely, about 45 minutes..
- Cut into 6 rows by 4 rows..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food lemon magic bars recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Leave a Reply