Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Homemade Hot Chocolate recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Hot Chocolate recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green Plus Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers along with hippies? Those days are over, and it looks like we all recognize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the industry experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some improvements. These types of modifications need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Read on for some ways to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
A large amount of electricity is consumed by freezers and also refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you happen to be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with models from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electricity. The appropriate temperature for food is 37F in the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use much less electricity. Checking that the condenser is actually clean, which means that the motor needs to run less regularly, will also save electricity.
As you can see, there are plenty of little elements that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. It is pretty uncomplicated to live green, after all. It’s concerning being functional, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade hot chocolate recipe. You can cook homemade hot chocolate using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Homemade Hot Chocolate:
- Provide 2 1/2 cups of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- Take Splash of vanilla extract.
- Take 1 of baking bar (4 oz.) bittersweet chocolate, chopped.
- Take 2 tsp. of – 1 tbsp. confectioners sugar.
- Provide of Marshmallows (optional for topping).
- You need of Whipped Cream (optional for topping).
Steps to make Homemade Hot Chocolate:
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, heat the milk and cream together just until small bubbles start to form around the edges. Do not let it come to a boil..
- Stir in the salt, vanilla extract and chocolate. Stir until the chocolate is completely smooth and melted. Lastly, stir in the confectioners sugar…start with 2 tsp and add more if you'd like it sweeter..
- Top with marshmallows or whipped cream and enjoy!.
Toppings are a fun and delicious bonus for hot cocoa, and. Learn how to make hot chocolate with these three homemade hot chocolate recipes!. Chocolate Spritz And Hot Chocolate Spoons, Hot Chocolate, Simple Paleo Hot Chocolate. Peppermint Hot Chocolate CookiesBakers Royale. semisweet chocolate, unsweetened cocoa. How To Make Hot Chocolate From Scratch.
If you find this Homemade Hot Chocolate recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.