Lemon Coconut Squares.
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, lemon coconut squares. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Lemon Coconut Squares is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Lemon Coconut Squares is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook lemon coconut squares using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Lemon Coconut Squares:
- Take 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- Take 1/2 cup of confectioners sugar.
- Get 3/4 cup of cold butter cubed.
- Take 4 of eggs.
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of fresh lemon juice.
- Get 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 3/4 cup of flaked coconut.
Instructions to make Lemon Coconut Squares:
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Mix flour, confectioners sugar and butter with fingers until crumbly..
- Bake for 15 minutes..
- Mix eggs, sugar, lemon juice, and baking powder and pour over crust. Evenly sprinkle with coconut..
- Bake at 350 for 30 – 35 minutes or until golden. Cool and cut into squares..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food lemon coconut squares recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!