Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Mallorca Bread recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mallorca Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mallorca Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are suffering from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making a few small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food because you probably purchase many items out of habit. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? Having a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
As you can see, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mallorca bread recipe. To cook mallorca bread you only need 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mallorca Bread:
- Prepare of dry yeast(1/4 oz).
- Use of lukewarm milk.
- Get of lukewarm water.
- You need of egg yolks.
- Get of white sugar.
- Use of butter+ 1 stick for brushing.
- Take of bread flour.
- You need of salt.
- You need of Powder sugar.
Instructions to make Mallorca Bread:
- In a large bowl combine eggs,sugar, melted butter and whisk until well combined.In another bowl pour in milk and water, sprinkle in yeast and let it seat for a minute..
- Add yeast mixture to egg mixture and whisk until well combined.In a separate bowl whisk together salt and flour..
- Add flour mixture to the egg mixture one cup at a time until dough just come together.Turn out onto a floured work surface and knead until tacky..
- Transfer to a bowl and cover with a kitchen cloth and let it rise on the counter for 2 hours.The dough can also be refrigerated and rise overnight..
- Flour a clean work surface,turn dough out on a floured surface, sprinkle with flour.Tear the dough into 12 even pieces..
- Roll the dough pieces into 1/2 inch ropes.Shape the ropes into coiled buns,tucking the end under the bun.(as below but mine were not even).
- Preheat oven to 350°C.Place rolls in a pan loosely.Cover with kitchen towel and let it rise another 45 minutes.Using a pastry brush gently brush rolls with melted butter (mixed my butter with cinnamon for flavor)..
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until they are just beginning to brown.Allow buns to cool,sift generously with powdered sugar or cocoa powder.Enjoy with coffee..
If you find this Mallorca Bread recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.